Monday, July 23, 2012

Having a Lazy Day....

Well, not exactly LAZY, but too lazy and with too much else to do to post anything good here. Plus, I did not make anything for Meatless Monday over the weekend...but, I will tonight! So, please check back for tomorrow as I will be featuring one of the delicious recipes that was linked up here at Sweet Saturday over the weekend! Could it be yours??? Find out tomorrow!!


Speaking of Sweet Saturday, thanks for the awesome turn-out yet again! And a special thanks to Mary at Mary's Kitchen, our guest-hostess for the weekend, who made it even better. Take a look at her lovely blog if you have not already, she has some really great recipes there!


What did you/are you making for Meatless Monday? Tell me in the comments, and let me know if you'd return here to link-up your MM recipe as I am considering bringing back my Meatless Monday linky if enough interest is expressed....


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


Should I bring it back???

4 comments:

  1. It's Tuesday here but we're not having meat for dinner. Pete asked for vege fritters yesterday so we'll make some of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, it is with great sadness that I have to tell you that "With A Blast" will no longer be. I am terribly sorry if you had already gone through some trouble for Wednesdays post. Thank you again for what you had in mind - I really am honored.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're kidding! I literally just finished writing the draft for it! May I ask why you are stopping, or is too personal? I am SO SORRY to see you go, I really do LOVE your blog!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...