Monday, December 5, 2011

I finally made a button!

I am so happy because I have tried to make one a couple of times and it never worked! But, this time I used the coding from this site and it worked!!!! YAY! So, if you'd like to support my blog and share with your readers, please grab a button! If you post it on your blog, let me know and I will do the same for you!

I had a pretty poopy weekend due to my monthly lady troubles which just took over my body all weekend, so I have no cool new recipe to post today :( BUT we did get our tree up, so please enjoy these pictures of it and stay tuned for this week's posts on Wednesday and Friday!  Thanks for stopping by!

For some reason the angle I took this from makes my window look crooked (?)

pretty

Lily checking it out right after getting up this morning

1 comment:

  1. I wanted you to know I have awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...